GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, September 21, 2023

pardon me,

 Jai Sri Ram,

Therefore, knowing myself to be dependent, with due deference to Rama's wishes and consistent with his duty and sacred vow, pay do that which all approve and is good for all, recognizing the affection everyone bears for him, 

Janka applauded Bharata's words, and Sage Vashista and the whole assembly called on Sri Rama, gods invoked Sharda once more for their delusive motive to change the mind of Bharata now, but what be a mool light steel from the sun, deceitful plan conceived by selfish gods tattered to itself, 

Said the sage, whatever order you give all should obey, Rama with joined Palm said, whatever order may be given by you and by the king of Mithilesh, everyone, I swear by yourself, will positively bow to it,

On hearing Rama's oath, all were embarrassed, When Bharata saw the Assembly confused exercised self-restraint and controlled his emotions, prayed to Rama in truth of wisdom, You are my father, friend, preceptor, master, and object of my adoration, and greatest benefactor, controller of my inner self, guileless and kind patrons, befriender of those who take refuge in you, through grief, affection or mere childishness I came here in defiance of your command, have seen your most blessed feet and come to know my master naturally propitious to me, too much of speaking even as it pleased me but perceiving great distress I am sure my master will pardon me, 

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please