GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, September 14, 2023

injustice and imbroglio will end

 Jai Sri Rama, 

Said Bharata, and the third alternative could be that we three brothers remain in the forest while Sita and your self may return to Ayodhya,

O Ocean of Mercy, do that which way please your heart, You have thrown a whole burden on me but I have no ethical insight, 

I am an unfathomable ocean of faults, out of affection for me praise me as a noble soul, Now I submit to that preposition which will spare my lord an awkward situation,

Swearing by my lord's feet that I tell you in good faith that this is the only way to ensure the happiness of the world, Each one of us will carry out the orders that the Lord may be pleased to give with a cheerful heart and without reserve and all injustice and imbroglio will end,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please