GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, September 13, 2023

let me accompany you

 Jai Sri Ram,

Since I have found my Guru and master affectionate to me, my unrest has gone, have no doubt in my mind, Now, O mine of compassion, take steps to see that you do not feel perpetuated for the sake of your servant, 

A servant will gain only if he serves his master renouncing his all personal comfort and greed, If my lord returns to Ayodhya everyone will be a gainer, as if we obey your orders, we shall gain in millions of ways, 

Obedience to you constitutes the highest gain both materially and spiritually, I have brought with me duly arranged, all the requisites for the coronation ceremony, kindly have it brought unto use if it so pleases you,

Send me into exile with younger brother Shatrughan and let everyone feel secure under your protection, or else send the Laksman and Shatrughan and Laxman back and let me accompany you, My Lord,

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks, please