GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Bharata Said

  Jai Sri Ram,

Bharata Said, What I shall say or into another's mouth, My Lord, an ocean of compassion and the knower of all hearts that you are, 

Now my master is pleased and my Guru is pleased the torment created by my foul mind is over now, was obsessed with Imaginary fears and my anxiety had no foundation,  it is no fault of Sun if anyone mistakes the quarter, 

My own ill luck and mother's perversity, the odd ways of providence, and the cruelty of fate, all conspired with the avowed object of ruining me, but you come to rescue by redeeming your vow, by protecting your devotees,

My Lord, You are the same disposition as the tree of paradise it is neither for nor against anyone, Should anyone approach the tree of paradise recognizing it as such, its very shade relives all anxiety, and devotees obtain desired objects, 

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please