GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, October 31, 2023

MOST DEAR TO ME,

 Jai Sri Ram,

She brought and offered to Sri Rama the most delicious bulbs, roots, and fruits, the Lord partook of them again and again,

Joined palms she stood before him, as she gazed upon the lord her love waxed yet more ardent, how can I extol you, of women again I am the most dull-headed, O destroyer of sins,

Said the Lord, listen O good lady, to my words, I only recognize no other kinship except that of devotion, despite cast, kinship, lineage, piety, reputation, wealth, physical strength, numerical strength of his family, accomplishments and ability, a man lacking in devotion is of no more worth than cloud without water, 

Now I tell you the nine forms of devotion, please listen attentively and cherish them in mind, FELLOWSHIP OF SAINTS-fondness of my stories-SERVICE ONC" S PRECEPTOR HUMBLE-singing my praise in glueless purpose, MUTTERING MY NAME WITH FAITH, ADORE WHAT REVEALED IN VEDAS, SELF CONTROL, SEE WHOLE WORLD WITHOUT DISTINCTION, RECKON THE SAINTS MORE THAN ME, CULTIVATE CONTENTNESS, BE FAIR WITH DEALINGS, PREVENT SELF FROM DECETING OTHERS, WHOEVER POSSESSES ANYONE OF THEM, BE HE THE MAN OR WOMAN OR ANYONE ELSE SENTIENT NAD INSENTIENT  IS MOST DEAR TO ME

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please