GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, November 15, 2023

he can not come here because of a curse

 Jai Sri Ram,

Then Hanuman related all the circumstances of both sides and having installed the sacred fire as the witness he concluded a firm alliance between Rama and Sugreeva,

Said the Sugreeva, Lord Sita will surely recover, on one occasion when I sat here saw someone loudly wailing and saw her crying Rama, Rama, dropped her scarf when saw us, Rama identified and pressed that to his bosom, 

Sugreeva said sorrow no more, take courage, I will render service to you in every way, so that Sita may come to you, 

Then Rama asked Sugreeva, to tell me, why he had come to stay in the forest, he related the story of how a misunderstanding created the difference, and Vali took charge of my family and wanted to kill me at once, I took refuge in this land as he can not come here because of a curse,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please