GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, November 16, 2023

Rama smiled again

 Jai Sri Ram,

Gracious Lord when heard the distress of his devotee, his arms started throbbing thus showing his determination to punish the guilty, Said the Rama, listen Sugreeva, I will Kill Vali with an Arrow, his life will not be saved even if he takes refuge in Brahma and Rudra,

One would incur great sin by the very sight of those who are not distressed to see the distress of a friend, 

A man should regard his own mountain like trouble alike a grain of sand, while trouble of friend like a meru mountain, rely on my strength recall Vali to the battle, I will kill him, 

Sugreeva showed many milestones which louds the might of Vali, and Rama dispersed them at once, when Sugreeva witnessed the immeasurable strength of Rama, dispassion arose in his mind, and Said that Holy sir, Vali is no more my enemy, he caused me to meet my lord the way this, Rama smiled again and update Sugreeva to Roar on Vali, 

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please