GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, December 17, 2023

colossal of a mountain of gold

 Jai Sri Ram,

Said Hanuman, Had the Rama any news about you, he would not have tarried,, the moment Rama's arrows make their appearance like the sun, the demon host would be scattered like the shadows of night, 

Mother, I would take you to him this very moment, But I swear by Rama, I have no such orders from the Lord, 

Therefore wait patiently for some days more, till Rama arrives with his troops of monkeys, slaughtering the demons, will take you away, while Narada and other sages will glorify him in all the three spheres, 

Said the Sita, but my son, all the monkeys must be pygmies like you, whereas the demons are mighty and great warriors, I have misgivings in my heart on this score, on hearing this Hanuman revealed his natural form, colossal of a mountain of gold, terrible in battle, possessing great might and full of valor, Sita took comfort in her heart, thereupon Hanuman resumed his diminutive appearance, 

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks, please