GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Friday, December 22, 2023

never antagonize him who is a source of terror even to death

 Said Hanuman, Ravana, I am aware of your glory, you had an encounter with Sahastrabahau, and the distinction of your contest with Vali, Ravana heard and laughed away, 

Said Hanuman, I felt hungry and broke the bough as a monkey does, one's body is supremely dear to all yet those wicked insisted on bouncing me so that I had no other option but to defend myself and return their blows, 

Your son brings me here, I am not ashamed of being bound, as I am bound to serve the cause of my Lord, I implore you with joined palms, Ravana give up your haughtiness and heed my advice, 

Think of your lineage, and view things from that perspective, adore him who disples the fear of the devotees, never antagonize him who is a source of terror even to death, and return Sita to him at my request,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please