GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Monkey perfect in strength and will

 Jai Sri Ram,

Said Hanuman, Mother I am feeling frightfully hungry at the sight of these trees laden with delicious fruits,

I tell you, my son, the grove is guarded by the most valiant and mighty demons, Said Hanuman, Mother, I am not at all afraid of them, only if I have your hearty approval, 

Seeing Monkey perfect in strength and will, Sita said, Go, my son, and enjoy the luscious fruit with your heart fixed on Sri Rama,

Bowing head to the feet of Sita Hanuman went forth and entered the groove, having eaten the fruit he began to break down the tree to give a message to Ravana, Several warriors posted there were killed by Hanuman, while the rest fled the sight at once and report in the assembly of Ravana, on hearing this Ravana dispatched more mighty warriors along with his son Akshay, were killed by Hanuman and message sent to Ravana by the hidden warriors,   

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please