GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Saturday, December 30, 2023

fire of dissolution

 Jai Sri Ram

Your name keeps watch night and day, while her continued thought of you acts as a pair of closed doors,

She has her eyes fastened on her own feet, her life thus finds no outlet whereby to escape,

When I was leaving, She gave me this jewel from the top of her head, Lord took it and pressed it to his bosom, 

My Lord, with tears in both of her eyes she uttered the following words, embrace the feet of my lord and his younger brother crying, O befriender of the distressed, reliever of the suppliant's agony, I am devoted to your lotus feet in thought words and deeds, yet for what offense, my lord has forsaken me, I do admit one fault of mine, that my life did not depart the moment I was separated from you, That however my Lord is the fault of my eyes which forcefully prevent my life from escaping, The agony of separation from you is like a fire, my sighs fan it as a gust of wind and in between stand my body like a heap of cotton, which would have been consumed in an instant, but my eyes in their own interest rain a flood of tears that is why the body fails to catch the fire of dissolution, 

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please