GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, December 27, 2023

will not find me anymore

 Jai Sri Ram,

After quenching his tail and relieving his fatigue he assumed the diminutive form and stood before Sita with joined palms, 

Be pleased Mother, to give me some token, such as the Lord Gave me, Sita thereupon unfastened the jewel on her head and gave it to Hanuman, who gladly received it, 

Said Sita, dear son, convey my message to Him with these words, my lord is all-sufficient, yet recalling your vow of kindness to the afflicted, relieve O master, my grievous distress, 

Repeal to him my son, the episode of Indra's son Jayanta reminds the lord of the might of his arrow and how he turned a straw into a Brahmastra to kill that Jayanta in the form of a crook crow, if the lord does not arrive here within a month, he will not find me anymore, 

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please