GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Said Hanuman

 Jai Sri Ram,

Thereupon Hanuman told him all about Sri Rama and disclosed his identity, the moment Vibhishan heard this a thrill ran down his body and transported with joy at the thought of Rama's host of virtues, 

Said Vibhishan, Hanuman, how I am living here, my plight is similar to that of the poor tongue that lives midst of teeth, will the Lord ever show his grace on me, I am incapable of doing any Sadhana, my heart cherish no love for the feet of lord, 

But now ai am confident, Hanuman, that Sri Rama will shower his grace on me, for one can never meet a saint without Rama's grace, 

Said Hanuman, Listen, Vibhishan Lord is ever affectionate to his servants, for such is his want, tell me what superior birth can I claim, a frivolous monkey vile every way, so much so that anyone mentions our name early in the morning he is sure to go without any food that day, 

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please