GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, January 28, 2024

So be it

 Jai Sri Ram,

Said Vibhishan, Listen, my Lord, ruler of the whole creation, animate and inanimate, protector of suppliant and knower of all, hearts, 

I did have some lurking desire in my heart before, but the same has been washed away by the stream of devotion to your feet, 

Now, my gracious Lord, grant me such pure devotion to your lotus feet as that which gladdened Shiva's heart,

So be it, replied the Lord, staunch in the fight, and immediately asked for the water of the sea, even though, my friend, you have no craving, my sight in the world never fails to bring its reward, so saying, Sri Rama applied on his forehead the sacred mark of sovereignty and a copious shower of flowers rained down from the heavens,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please