GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Saturday, January 13, 2024

Sri Rama is true to his resolve

 Jai Sri Ram,

Said Vibhishan, clasping your feet I beseech you, grant this prayer of mine as a token of affection for me, restore Sita to Rama so that no harm may come to you, 

He spoke wisdom that was in truth with ancient scripture but failed to convince Ravana, Ravana rose in fury as he heard him, and said wretch your death is imminent now, Live on my generosity and keep favors for the enemy,

So he kicked Vibhishan, in turn again and again tried to hold Ravana's feet, and then Ravna expelled him stripping him of his all powers, once more Vibhishan said you are as my father, it well even if you have beaten me and then taking his ministers along he departed saying so_

Sri Rama is true to his resolve and all-powerful while your councilors are all doomed, I, therefore, now betake myself to the Rama, 

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please