GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Saturday, March 23, 2024

Save me, my lord, and tell me no more

 Jai Sri Ram,

Now Angada arose and bowed his head, and with joined palms and eyes full of tears he addressed the Lord in words which were not only most polite but steeped as it were in the nectar of love,

Listen, all-wise, all merciful and all blissful lord, full of compassion to the meek and the befriender of the afflicted, it was in your charge, my lord, that Vali my father left me while departing from this world,

Therefore recalling your vow of affording protection to the forlorn, forsake me not, O befriender of devotees, you are my master, preceptor, father and mother, all in one, where can I go, leaving your lotus feet,

Ponder yourself and tell me, O ruler of men, servered from you, of what use is my home to me, extend your protection to this humble servant, a mere child, without knowledge, reason or strength, I will do all menial service in your household and shall cross the ocean of mundane existence by mere sight of your lotus feet, so saying he fell at his feet, adding Save me, my lord, and tell me no more , my master, to return home,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please