GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Saturday, April 20, 2024

no other vocation like

 Jai Sri Ram,

One day sage Vashista called at the palace where Sri Rama was, Rama received him with great reverence,laved the feet and sipped the water, 

Said the sage, Listen Rama, I make my humble submission, I watch your doings infinite bewilderment possession my soul, your immeasurable greatness is beyond the Vedas, 

How can I describe, vocation of my family is very low, ancient scripture equally denounce it, When I would not have accept it, Brahma that my father said to me, it is redound to your benefit, my son, 

Brahma itself, the supreme spirit, will appear in human semblance as a king, then I thought to myself, I shall attain to him who is object of practices, performance of sacrifices, religious vows and charity, thus there can be no other vocation like this this,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please