GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, April 16, 2024

One day, Rama invited

 Jai Sri Ram,

One day, Rama invited Guru Vashista, other leading Brahmans and all other citizens in the royal court, once they all take their seat, Rama addressed in in gentle ascend, please listen to my words, I am going to say anything out of attachments for you, never ask you to do anything wrong, listen to me with care, and act accordingly if you please, who obey my command must correct me if I am wrong, It is good fortune you have assumed a human body, difficult even for gods to attain, gateway to salvation, he who failed to make it, reap torture in the other world and wrongly attributing the blame to time, fate and God,

Sensuous enjoyment, breathen, is not that all, even heavenly enjoyment is short lived, and end up in sorrow, those devote their mind to the pleasure of senses even after attain the human birth take poison in exchange of nectar, Immortal soul goes through cult of eighty four to reach this threshold, indeed a veritable shaft to cross the ocean of transmigration, with my grace for a favorable wind and a worthy preceptor for helmsman to steer the strong bark, a combination though difficult to secure, has been made easily available to it,

The man who equipped with all resources, fails to cross the ocean of metempsychosis is ungrateful and dull vetted and meet the fate of a self murderer, if you seek happiness here as well as hereafter, listen to my words and imprint them deeply in your heart, it is most easily accessible reality that pleasant in nature that devotion to my feet, extolled by Vedas and Purana, Gneiss is difficult to attain, and beset with numerous obstacles, there is no solid ground for mind to rest upon, scarcely if one attains it even after a hard struggle, yet, lacking my devotion, fails to win my love

Devotion is independent and mine of all blessings, and men cannot attain it except through communion with holy saints, fellowship of Holy saints make it to the truth of cause, there is one meritorious act in this world and no other, adore the feet of the Brahmans by thoughts, words, and deeds, the sages and gods are propitious to him who guilelessly serve the Brahmanas, WITH JOINED PALMS I LAY BEFORE YOU ALL ANOTHER SECRET DOCTRINE, WITHOUT ADORING SHIVA, MAN CANNOT ATTAIN DEVOTION TO ME,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please