GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, April 14, 2024

discern them both as ignorance

 Said Rama, there is no virtue as benevolence and no meanness the oppressing others, I have declare to you my brother, the verdict of the all Vedas and Puranas the wise also know it, dear brother, they who inflict others even after attaining the human body have suffer the terrible pans of birth and death,

Dominated by infatuation and devoted to their selfish interest men commit various sins and thereby ruins their prospects in the next world,

Figuring as Yum, the death god, for their sake, brother, I dispense the fruit of their good and evil actions, 

Realizing this those, who are supremely cleaver adore me, knowing the cycle of birth and death as full of wordless pains, they renounce action good or bad, take refuge in me, thus I have told you the characteristics of Saint and vile, listen Brother, Maya is a composite truth of merits and demerits, the greatest merit is that never fall prey to either merit or demerit, discern them both as ignorance,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please