GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, May 8, 2024

all kinds of pain and every form of grief

 Jai Sri Ram,

Hear, O Lord of Feathered kingdom, of the greatness of Rama, I recite to you according to the best of my lights a delightful story in the connection,

I shall also narrate to you the whole story as to how I fell a prey to delusion, my Lord, You dear Garuda, are a favorite of Rama and fond of hearing Sri Hari's praises and sources of delight to me,

I am, therefore, concealing nothing from you, and tell you a profound and charming secret, hear of Sri Rama's innate disposition, he never tolerates pride of his people, for pride is the root of metempsychosis and the cause of all kinds of pain and every form of grief,

Hence the all merciful gets rid of it in his extreme fondness for his servants, even as when a boll appears on the body of child, my lord, the mother get it opened like one having  a stony heart, although at first the child experiences pain and cries helplessly the mother minds not the child's agony, in her anxiety to see the child cured, even so, in the interest of the devotees himself, Rama takes away his pride, forswearing all error, O Tulsidas, why should you not adore such a Lord,

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks, please