GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, May 9, 2024

the child Rama is my beloved deity

 Jai Sri Ram,

Now, O Lord of feathered Kingdom, I tell you of Sri Rama's benignity and my own opacity, listen attentively, 

Whenever Sri Rama appears in human semblance and enacts numberless sports for the sake of devotees I betake myself to the Ayodhya and delight to watch his childish exploits, 

I go and witness the grand festival of his birth and fascinated by the charm of his childish sport, stay on there for full five years, the child Rama is my beloved deity, who sums up his person the charm of countless cupids, 

Ever Gazing on the countenance of my lord and allow my eyes to enjoy the fruit of their existence, O enemy of serpents, assuming the form of a small crow and remaining in the company of Sri Hari I witness his childish exploit of all kinds,

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks, please