GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, July 30, 2024

catalogue of Rama's virtues

 Jai Sri Ram,

By your blessing, I have attained the object of my life, unswearing devotion to Sri Rama has sprung in my heart and all my afflictions have ended,

This Blessed Dialogue between Shiva and Bhavani begets joy and lifts the gloom of depression, it puts an end to transmigration, disperses doubt, delights the devotees and dear to the saints,

To worshippers of Rama, nothing is so dear as this narratives of Rama, by the grace of Rama alone, I have sung to the best of my ability this sacred and charming Story, 

In this age of Kali no other discipline is of any avail, Neither YOGA that control of mind, nor SACRIFICE, nor JAPA that muttering of prayer, not austere penance, nor any SACRED VOWS, nor RITUAL, Rama alone should be remembered, Rama alone should be glorified, and it is catalogue of Rama's virtues alone, that should be given ear to, 

Jai Siya Ram,