GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Saturday, August 17, 2024

some rare good soul like ocean, which swells at the sight of the full moon

 Jai Sri Ram,

I Rocount the virtues of Rama, but my vit is poor, whereas the exploits of Rama are unfathomable, for this I find not the least resources, while I am bankrupt of mind and intellect, my ambition is royal, but my intellect is exceedingly mean, but aspirations are pitched too high, while crave for nectar, I have no mean in this world to procure even butter milk, 

The virtuous will forgive my presumptions, and listen to my childish babbling with interest, when a child prattles in lipsing ascents, the parents hear it with mind full of delight, those, whoever, who are hard heartened, mischievous and perverse and cherish others as an ornament, will feel amused, 

Who does not like one's own poetry, be it delightful or exceedingly insipid, such good people as delight to hear other's composition are rae in the world, the world abounds in men who resemble lakes and rivers, that get swollen with their own rise when waters are added to them,

There is some rare good soul like ocean, which swells at the sight of the full moon, humble is my lot, and my ambition high, my only hope is that all good men will be gratified to hear what I say, while the evil minded will laugh,

Jai Siya Ram,