GLORY OF LORD RAMA




Wednesday, September 9, 2026

esoteric truth of Rama

 Jai Sri Ram,

Once Goddess Parvati asked Lord Shiva that who this Rama, is a son of a king or a Brahma that all pervading reality beyond the horizon of mind and intellect, 

I witnessed the glory of Rama in last birth, was too awe stricken to tell, yet my mind and I didn't understand and reaped for my folly, yet doubt haunts me still linger than large to perceive the truth and reality about, 

Be gracious enough to relate his truth as on that occasion you instructed me then in many ways yet i did not understand, I adore you the utmost i can with my ability and truth and with joined palms to recount the unsullied glory of Rama, 

Giving in substance the conclusion of the revealed texts from the script of ages to relate the mystic truth about Rama,being in refuge of you as your humble devotees and dedicated servant in all the three relates, wish to reach at the esoteric truth of Rama,

Jai Siya Ram,