Jai Sri Ram,
Among infinite sages in cult of time and age, Saint Poet Tulsidasa enjoy a unique personality to relate the truth unto pastime of Lord Rama with simplest truth of simplicity to perceive and understand at its optimize reality,
His poetic composition is praised by the time and Truth itself that makes Sri Ramacaritamanasa an exalted truth unto composite truth of journey of Lord Rama in the planet, his truth in classic reality pay repay the followers varyingly in both worlds, world of mortal reality and that world of immortal existence,
Life of Rama is not just a journey but a most valuable eternal asset that an individual may have through visiting it in faith and reverence, this greatest epic of the universe is available to earnest devotees and aspirants in quest to recall Rama in in house temple of their heart that in remote reality of eternity within self,
Once Sage Vashista visited Lord Rama with his utmost quest to meet and relate the truth he passes through, Rama received him with great honor and revered him from the truth of his very personification, sage with joined palm made an humble submission, Sage Said, O Rama, listen to me, even as I Watch your doings infinite bewilderment possession my soul, your immeasurable greatness is beyond words, to my truth, vocation of family priest is very low, I refuse it to Brahma while on way to descend then Brahma convince me about the reality of this unmatched supremacy that I am going to be the family priest of of one of the finest incarnation of Lord Vishnu, a pathway to beatitude with all ease, now i beg you for a boon that grant it in your mercy, may my love for your lotus feet, never flag in course of my future births,
Once, Sage Vashistha came to meet Lord Rama and share what was in his heart. Rama welcomed him with great respect and expressed deep reverence for his persona. With folded hands, the sage humbly requested: "O Rama, please listen to me. When I witness your deeds, my soul is filled with boundless awe; your immense greatness defies description. To be honest, the role of a family priest is often considered quite ordinary. When I was descending to Earth, I had initially declined Brahma request to undertake this task; however, he explained the unique glory of the role—that I was to serve as the family priest to one of Lord Vishnu’s supreme incarnations, a path that naturally leads to ultimate bliss and liberation. Now, I seek a boon from you; please grant it through your grace: may my love for your lotus-like feet never diminish, even in my future births.
Jai Siya Rama,
