GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, February 14, 2008

his glory


Hare Rama_
Glory of lord speaks in very clear words about the features of life being favorite to him those peoples who forsake a suppliant, apprehending evils from him are vile and sinful; their very sight is abominable.

Lords version for life is as simple as anything that “I will not abandon even the murderer of myriads of Brahmins if one seeks refuge in me. The moment a creature terns its face about me the sins incurred by it through millions of lives are washed away.

A sinner by his very nature is averse to my worship. The man alone who has a pure mind can attain to me; I have an aversion for duplicity, wiles and censoriousness. An if any one has sought shelter with me out of fear even, I will cherish him as my own life.

He is ocean of compassion all the way. He is caring & lovable. He is the one who can make the things feel easy on the subject of life.

May god bless all on the subject of true life as human.

Thanks please.