GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Saturday, March 24, 2012

sage Vashist

People of Ayodhya were really blessed was ruled by a king like Rama, none other than Brahman, the embodiment of Truth, intelligence and bliss.

Once sage Vashist called at the Palace where the charming and all-blissful Sri Rama was, Lord received him with great reverence, laved his feet, sage said with joined palm

I make my humble submission, O ocean of mercy

I watch your acts infinite bewildering possessed my soul, your immeasurable greatness is beyond the knowledge of Vedas; how can I describe it

Vocation of a family priest is very low, when I would not accept it, Brahma said to me it will be for your ultimate gain hereafter, the absolute himself will appears in human form as a king, Lord Rama.

The one for whom sages and saints adore tough penance and practice yoga to reach at; you attain that just by your job of family priest.

O lord to my knowledge, that is learned and wise, knower of truth and abode of virtue, possessed of uninterrupted and immediate perception that endowed with all auspicious attributes, who is devoted to your Lotus feet.

May lord I would ask one boon, grant it please, Rama; may my love for your lotus feet never cease in the course of my future births.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please