GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, March 22, 2012

Listen to me and act accordingly if you please

Jai Sri Ram
One day, invited by the Lord, Guru and leading Brahmans along with citizen’s assembled in the royal court. When all had taken their seats addressed them with words of wisdom to a pause on the cycle of birth and rebirth,

Please listen to my words, citizen all

Am not going to say anything out of attachment for you in my heart, nor I ask you to do anything wrong

Listen to me and act accordingly if you please

He is my servant and dearest to me who obeys my command

If I say anything wrong, please be not to afraid to correct me

It is by good fortune you have secured human birth, is really difficult to attain even for gods

Indeed it is most suited and suitable for spiritual endearments and gateway to liberation

He who fail to earn good destiny hereafter even on attaining it-reaps torture in the other world and beats his head in remorse, wrongly attributing the blame to Time, Fate and God

Sensual enjoyment is not that the subject of being human, even heavenly enjoyments is short lived and ends in sorrow

They, who devote to the pleasure of senses even after attaining the human body takes poison in exchange of nectar, none will speak well of them.

This immortal soul goes round through 8400000 species of life, falling under four broad division; driven by Maya and encompassed by time, destiny, nature and phenomenal existence it ever drift along

Rarely does god, who loves the jiva without any self interest graciously, bestow on it a human form, which is veritable raft to cross the ocean of mundane existence, with my grace for a favorable wind and worthy preceptor for a helmsman to steer this bark, a combination which, through difficult to secure, has been made easily available to it

The man who through equipped with all these resources, fail to cross the ocean of metempsychosis meet the fate of self surrender

If you seek happiness here as well as here after, listen it and imprint deeply in your heart that is devotion

Gnosis is difficult to attain and beset with numerous obstacle and path is tough as no solid ground for mind to rest on

And if one reach at with extra efforts, yet lacking devotion, fail to win my love {prime subject for union}

Devotion is independent and mine of all blessings which can easily be attained through fellowship of true saint

Mind it and know that there is one most virtues act in this world and no other, to adore the lotus feet of the Brahmans by thought words and deeds

With joined palm I lay before you all another secret doctrine; without adoring Lord Shiva man cannot attain devotion to me.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please