GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, March 21, 2012

unalloyed devotion does

Jai Sri Ram
Now slayer of demon Tripur made the supplication,

You are furious wind to disperse the clouds in the shape of colossal ignorance, a fire to consume the forest of doubts and delights of the gods.

You are genius beyond conception possessed of swarthy form with lotus eyes,

You are befriender of the meek, reliever of suppliant’s agony

You are delights of sages, jewel of the terrestrial globe, and destroyer of fear

When your coronation takes place at Ayodhya, I will come to witness your benevolent role, O ocean of mercy.

When Shambhu had finished his prayer and left, Vibhishan approached the Lord and submit his gentle terms.

Lord, you have shown mercy in every way to me, now my lord consecrate your servant’s abode by your holy presence and inspect my treasury, places wealth and gladly bestow, my gracious lord whatever you please on monkeys, pray accept me as your own in every way then proceed to Ayodhya taking me along with.

Eyes of lord filled with tears to heard all this, he said

Listen Brother, what you say is quite true, your treasury and places are all my own but when I recollect Bharat’s condition, every moment hat passes seems as age to me.

Delighted to hear the words of Rama, Vibhishan clasped the feet of the all merciful then Vibhishan arrange arrayal car for journey back to Ayodhya for Lord Rama.

Sri Rama boarded the plane along with sita Laxman hanuman angad Vibhishan and few other close one’s and thanks all with heart and assured place in his abode after the conclusion of their journey of life.

The ocean of compassion, whom sages are unable to catch even in meditation and whom the Vedas hardly find to describe amused him with monkeys in diverse way, practice of yog, japa, charity and other observation fails to evoke Sri Rama’s compassion to the same degree as unalloyed devotion does.

May lord bless all

Thanks please