GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Friday, April 5, 2013

essence of my love

श्री हनुमान चालीसा, Jai sri Ram,
Sri Hanuman said mother, message of lord is and even as he uttered these words, his voice choked with emotion and eyes filled with tears,

Sri Rama Said ever since i have separated from you, Sita, everything to me has become its reverse and painful

Fresh and tender leaves of the tree looks like tongues of fire-night appears as night of dissolution, the moon scorches like Sun, beds of lotus are alike spears planted while rain clouds pour boiling oil as it were, friends appear as foe, fragrant breeze appears as breath of serpent-once agony is assuaged to some extent even by speaking so but to whom shall i speak and who will understand my inner pains,

The reality about my love that binds you and me is known to my soul alone, which ever abides with you and know this to be the essence of my love,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks please