GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, April 1, 2013

Ashoka tree

श्री हनुमान चालीसा,
Jai Sri Ram,
Trijata said to Sri Sita, O Noble lady, no fire can be had at this time and brief Sitat on the very positive notes        
and left for her residence,

Sri Sita said to herself that heaven itself has turned hostile to me, as there is no fire to cure my agonies yet sparks of fire at sky is visible in the form of stars,

The Moon, through all fire, refuses to rain sparks, as if conscious of my wretchedness,

Sri sita is recalling Ashoka tree with all humble prayer that please take away my sorrows, acts on the truth of your name, your fresh and tender leaves bear the color of flames supplying fire to me against the truth of your name therefore supply fire in direct mode to end my agonies and the moment seems like an age to Sri Hanuman,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please