GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, March 31, 2013

glory of Lord Rama

श्री हनुमान चालीसा,
Jai Sri Ram,
Sri Sita anxiously thought within herself -at the end of a long month this vile monster will slay me,

With joined palm Sri Sita said to trijata, Mother-you alone is my companion in this time of adversity therefore guide me some mean whereby i enabled to cast this body;for this desolation, which is so hard to bear, can no longer be endure,

Bring some wood and put up a pyre and my mother please set fire to it thus prove my love for my lord, who will stand by the sharp words of ravana that only pierce the ear but pian deep till soul,

On hearing all this words Trijata clasped Sri sita's feet and comforted her by recounting the majesty, might and glory of Lord Rama,

May Lord bless all,

thanks Please