GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, March 10, 2015

King did not recognize him but he recognize the king

Jai Sri Ram,
The King replied-Very well my Lord-bowing to the hermit's command he tied the Horse to a tree and then sat down, The king extolled him in many ways and bowing at his feet congratulated himself,

 He then spoke to him in soft and endearing terms, regarding you as my father, my Lord, i venture to address you-looking upon me as your son and servant O great sage, pray tell me your name in full my master, although King did not recognize him but he recognize the king-while the king has a guileless heart but the hermit was pastmaster in fraud,

Being an enemy in the first instance and a Ksatriya on top of it and again royal blood, he sought to accomplish his end by dint of cunning-the thought of pleasures of royalty had made him sad, the fire of jealousy the artless words of Pratap Bhanu and recalling the grudge he had nursed against him, hermit felt delighted at heart,

He uttered the following soft yet false and artful words that my Name is now Bhikari-a Pauper-a mendicant, penniless and homeless as i am-King replied-those are repository of wisdom and free from pride like you always keep their reality concealed,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks please