GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, March 12, 2015

let me have no enemy,

Jai sri Ram,
Hermit said that is why i live in this world away from the public-i have little to do anything other than Sri Hari, You are sincere and intelligent and are therefore supremely dear to me and i too earned your affection and confidence, the more hermit talked of his indifference to the world the more trustful grew the king,

 Hermit said, my name is Ekatanu, my birth took place at the first dawn of creation, since then i have never taken another body, Nothing is too difficult to me, my son, by the dint of penance Brahma creates, Vishnu protects and Shiva destroy, having discussed many topics on Karma and Dharma and told many legends bearing on them he discoursed on dispassion and knowledge,

Hearing all this the king completely yielded to the influence of the hermit and then proceeded to tell his real name but hermit said you tried to deceive me but i known O king your Name is Pratap Bhanu-hearing the words from hermit king rejoiced and clasping the hermits feet, supplicated to him in many ways,

King Said, O gracious sage, by your very sight i have within my grasp all the four ends of human existence, yet i see my lord so gracious, i would ask a boon which is impossible to attain otherwise, and thereby overcome sorrow, Let my body be free from old age, death and suffering; let no one vanquish me in battle and let me enjoy undisputed sovereignty over the globe for a hundred Kalpas and let me have no enemy,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please