GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Friday, March 13, 2015

Listen O King

Jai sri Ram,
Said the Anchorite, So be it-O king, but there is one difficulty and listen it, Even death shall bow his head at your lotus feet, the only exceptions shall be Brahman's

Brahmans are ever powerful by virtue of their penance-no one can deliver from their wrath, if you can reduce the Brahman to your will, even Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh will be at your command, Might is of no avail against Brahman, O Sovereign, if you escape the the Brahman curse, you shall never perish,

Hearing his words King rejoiced and said O my Lord i shall no longer die, by your grace, O benevolent master. i shall be blessed at all times, AMEN-said the false anchorite and added with crafty intent, if you tell this meeting with any one and your straying away, the fault will be yours, i warn you,

If this talk happens to reach at third pair of ears, i tell you the truth-you are doom, It is true my Lord, tell me who can deliver me from the wrath of a Brahman, a Guru can save one even from the wrath of Brahma, but in the event of quarrel with Guru there is no one in the world to save from, If i do not follow your advice let me perish_HOW SHALL I ABLE TO WIN THE BRAHMAN_kindly tell me, i see no friend other than you, My Gracious Lord---------Listen O King there are various expedient in this world, they are hard to accomplish and are of doubtful issue besides of course there is one very Simple device, but that too involves one difficulty,

 May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please