GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, November 22, 2016

thankfully accept

Jai sri Ram,
Getting down from the boat sita and Rama stood on the sands of the Ganga along with Guha and Laxmana, the ferryman too got down and fell prostrate before Lord, Lord felt uncomfortable at the thought that he had given nothing to Ferry man, Sita could read the mind of her beloved Lord, took off her jewelled ring with a cheerful heart, gracious lord said please take your toll,

Bur ferry man clasped his feet in great distress_

Whatever i not already received my lord, i worked for my livelihood for a long tome, it is only today that god has given me an adequate and handsome return,

By Your Grace my lord, i Want nothing now, while returning, whatever you bestow on me, i shall thankfully accept that boon,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please