GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Sita addressed the celestial Ganga

Jai sri Ram,
The Lord as well as Laxmana and Sita did their utmost but ferryman would accept nothing,

The all merciful Rama, therefore, dismissed him after bestowing on him the boon of unalloyed devotion, Lord Bathed in Sri Ganga and after worshipping a newly made clay image of Shiva bowed head to the deity,

With joined palms Sita addressed the celestial Ganga, Mother Pray accomplish my desire, that i may return with my husband and his younger brother and worship you, in response to Prayer, steeped as it was in the nectar of love, happy utterance came from the holy stream, Listen O Vaidehi-by addressing a humble prayer to me you have done me a favour and exalted me-yet, O venerable Lady, bless you i must, just in order to fulfil my speech,

With your Beloved Lord and his younger brother you shall safely return to Ayodhya, every wish of your heart shall be accomplished and your bright glory shall spread throughout the world,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please