GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, November 20, 2016

Hare Rama

Jai sri Ram,
Realizing this, O Friend, shed all infatuation and be devoted to the feet of Devi Sita and sri Rama,

Sri Rama woke up, after finishing the purificatory acts, performed his ablutions and sent for some milk of the banyan tree and mattered hair on their heads, Minister relates the truth of King to Rama that bring Laxmana Rama and Sita back home,

Have compassion and take steps to see that Ayodhya is not left without a master, Rama said clasped the feet of my father and conveying my repeated obeisances to him pray him with joined palms, be not troubled in anyway on my account,

When Minister asked Sita to be back at home, she humble replied that i have by my side my lord and younger brother, my mind doesn't feel toil of journey therefore pray grieve not on my account even unwittingly, He made many affords but,

May lord bless all,

Thanks please