GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Friday, December 30, 2022

I cook food and you Serve it

 Jai Sri Ram,

I warn you, O king, great harm shall befall you, if you relate this incident to anyone, you will only be undone if cursed by a brahman or relating this to anyone, the curse of a Brahman is most terrible, A guru can save one even if one has evoked the wrath of Brahmanas, 

Said the king, how shall I be able to win the Brahmanas, kindly tell me, I see no help other than you, Listen, O king, there are various expedients in this world but they are hard and doubtful too, but there is a simple device and its contrivance depend on me,  King clasped the hermit's feet, and said, be gracious to me, you are a saint, compassionate to humble, therefore, my lord, take this trouble on my behalf,

Knowing that the king is completely under his influence, hermit, that cleaver at deception and eternal envy, said, Listen, O king, I tell you the truth, for me, nothing is hard to attain, I will surely accomplish your object, a combination of Yoga, planning, penance, and the mystic formula works, secrecy must be maintained, 

I cook food and you Serve it and nobody comes to know, whosoever dines will make it to the cause, be dominant by your will and cooperate, Go and operate, take this vow for a whole year, everyday invite a new set of a thousand brahmans with their families, while I so long as your vow last, shall provide the daily banquet

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please,