GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, December 28, 2022

mendicant, penniless and homeless as I am,

 Jai Sri Ram,

The whole fatigue was gone and the king heaved a sigh of relief, the hermit thereafter took him back to his hermitage, gave him a seat, and spoke in polite terms, who are, why risk your life by roaming in deep forest, you are so young and possess marks of the emperor on your person, 

King said, listen of Sage, there is a king named Pratap Bhanu, I am his minister, in pursuit of the game I have lost my way, and with great fortune, I have been led into your presence, your sight is a rare boon to me, The hermit said, it is now dusk, and your city is five hundred sixty miles away, listen, O friend, dark and dreamy I the night and forest is dense and trackless, knowing this, terry here overnight and depart next morning,

The inevitable, says Tulsidas, is invariably preached by circumstances that are favorable to it, either it comes to a man or takes him to the cause of doom, Very well, my lord king said, he tied the horse to a tree and sat down, the king extolled him in many ways, bowing to his feet congratulated himself, King now request him about his identity, the king did not recognize him, but hermit recognized him,

Fire of jealousy smoldered within his heart like a furnace, recalling the grudge he had nursed against him, thus uttered soft yet artful words, my name is Bhikari, a mendicant, penniless and homeless as I am,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please