GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, December 25, 2022

feeling of meum and arrogance

 Jai Sri Ram,

Voluntarily assuming human guise I will manifest myself in your house, bodying myself forth with my rays I will perform sportive acts which will be a source of delight to my devotees, hearing such exploits with reverence blessed men shall cross the ocean of worldly existence, 

Renouncing the feeling of meum and arrogance, this Maya who is no other than my primordial energy that has brought forth the universe, she too will manifest herself, in this way I will accomplish your desire and this pledge of mine shall never, never, never fail, repeating this again and again, the gracious lord vanished out of sight,

Cherishing in their mind the image of the Lord who is so compassionate to devotees, the wedded couple stayed in that hermitage for some time more and dropped their bodies, when the time came, without the least pain they went and took abode in Amravati, 

This most sacred legend was related by Shiva to Uma, now hear yet another cause of Sri Rama's birth,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please