GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, March 23, 2023

sugar extracted from a sugar cane

 Jai Sri Ram,

You seem to have died at your back and call and summon him again and again for my sake, hearing Laxmana's harsh words Parshurama closed his hand upon his terrible axe, after this no one blames me, this sharp-tongued boy deserves his death, 

I have spared him long on his account of his being a child, he is now surely going to die, said  Visvamitra, Pard his offense, holy men take no notice of the merits and demerits of a child, a sharp edge is my axe while I am pitless and famous, and here stand before me ab offender and an enemy of my Guru, 

Even though he gives a resort, I spare his life solely out of regard for you, O Vishamitra, or else hacking him to pieces with this cruel axe, I would have easily repaid the debt I have owned to my Guru, 

Said Visvamitra smiling within himself, everything looks green to the sage, it is, however, the steel sword that he is faced with and not with sugar extracted from a sugar cane, it is pity that he does not understand and still persists in his ignorance,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please