GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Saturday, May 27, 2023

my home shall be in the woods in person as a hermit

 Jai Sri Ram,

When Guha that Nishada get this news, he called together his near and dear and took by way of presents fruits and roots proceeded to meet Rama to meet with infinite joy in his heart, prostrating on the ground in reverence, gazed on him with great affection, 

Rama is won by natural affection, seated beside him by his side, and inquired about the welfare, Said Nishada, my lord is the root of all welfare, the sight of lotus feet is the root of my welfare, now I can count to be blessed man,

My Lord, my land, house, and fortunes are yours, holy sir, and my family are your humble servant, do me a favor of visiting my town and confer dignity on me, 

Everything you have said is true, my wise friend, but my father has commanded me otherwise, for fourteen years my home shall be in the woods in person as a hermit, Guha was deeply distressed to hear this,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please