GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, May 21, 2023

ran with a doleful face

 Jai Sri Ram,

When Laxman got the news, ran with a doleful face, clasped Sri Rama's feet with emotions, unable to speak, and said to himself, what Rama command to me, will he leave me at home or take me with him,

Rama asked Laxman, pray do not lose your heart, convinced  in yourself that end will be a happy one, those who reverently follow their father, mother, and preceptor reaped the fruit of their birth, 

Listen to my advice, Bharata and Shatrughan are not at home, be at home, while the king is in deep grief for my sake, if I took you to woods Ayodhya will be rendered masterless, Laxman overwhelmed with emotion and could not answer but clasped Rama's feet once more to express his very self in noble words, 

Rama accepted his truth to join him in the woods and asked him to go and get leave of his mother, Laxman apprehended that things might go wrong, and his mother may frustrate his plan in emotional feelings for him, felt nervous and agitating in asking leave,

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks, please