GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, May 22, 2023

that is my admonition to you

 Jai Sri Ram,

Remembering the beauty, amiability, and noble disposition of Rama and Sita, and considering the king's affection for them, Sumitra beat her head as she perceived that the wicked Kaikeyi had played him foul,

Perceiving the time, she recollected herself, Said to Laxman that Ayodhya is there where there is Sri Rama, bearing in mind my words accompany Rama to the forest and derive, my boy, the benefit of your existence in the world,

It is Your great fortune as well as mine, I solemnly declare, that your mind has sincerely taken tip its abode in Rama's feet, That woman alone can be said to have borne  a male issue, whose son is a devotee of Rama, 

Giving up all sorts of morbid feelings serve them in thought words and deeds, take care, my son, that Raa may be put to no trouble in the woods, that is my admonition to you,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please