GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Saturday, July 22, 2023

GRANT ME LEAVE TO GO TO WHERE THE RAMA IS

 Jai Sri Ram, 

The king was blessed in every way, no use in mourning for him, Redeem the words of your Father, cherish your subject, and cease to grieve, so many ancient stories support this truth, 

Ministers submitted that you must obey the Guru's command, it should be respected and obeyed is conducive to good in all ways,

Bharat grew restless when he heard the words of Kaushalya, a strong-minded perfectly realized soul in the form of Bharat took courage and proceed to give a reply, 

My preceptor has given me excellent advice, forgive me to return it with an answer that Father is in heaven, Rama and Sita in the woods, not compatible for me to be sworn in as king of the kingdom, GRANT ME LEAVE TO GO TO WHERE THE RAMA IS, Handsome body of no use without life so is my truth without Rama, 

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please