GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, September 5, 2023

all will be well in the end,

 Jai Sri Ram,

Overcome by affection and modesty I too never opened my lips before him, my eyes have been thirsting through love for his sight, have never been sated to this day, 

But fate could not bear to see me treated with fondness, in this disguise of my mother God created a cleft between us, it does not behoove me today to say even this, for who has come to be recognized as good and innocent on the basis of his own estimation, 

To entertain the thought that my mother is wicked while I am virtuous and upright is itself tantamount to a million evil practices, Can an ear of the kodo plant yield good rice and can a dark bivalve produce a pearl, 

Not a tinge of blame attaches to anyone even in a dream, My ill luck is unfathomable like the ocean, In vain did I  torment my mother by taunting her without estimating the consequences of my own sins, I have mentally surveyed all possible avenues but feel frustrated, there is only one hope of my salvation, your holiness is my preceptor while Sita and Rama are my masters, for this I presume that all will be well in the end,

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks, please