GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Saturday, September 9, 2023

my scruple

 Jai Sri Ram, 

With the very invocation of your name, all sins and errors and all the hosts of evils will be obliterated, it will bring in its train fair renown in this world and happiness hereafter, 

With Lord Shiva as my witness I speak the truth in good faith, Bharata, The earth is being sustained by you,

Pray do not indulge in wrong hypotheses about yourself for nothing, Bird and beast are close to hermits while they run away at the sight of a hunter who torments them, even beasts and birds can distinguish between a friend and foe, to say nothing of the human, which is a storehouse of virtue and knowledge,

I know you all well, but what am I to do, is a great perplexity in my mind, The king kept the words and abandoned me, giving up his life in order to keep his vow if I proceed to violate his word, my scruple on your account is even greater, on top of it my preceptor has given his command to me, in any case I am prepared to do precisely what you suggest,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please