GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, September 4, 2023

benevolent ways of my lord

 Jai Sri Ram,

Hearing the words of Bharata and seeing his love for Rama, the sage, and the whole assembly were delighted and the sage wit stood on its brink like a boat that longed to cross it, Sage was pleased with Bharata and reached Rama, 

Rama made obeisance to Sage and offered him a seat of honor, With Sage's permission all sat down, and then Sage spoke in truth about the occasion, Listen, Rama, listen to Bharat's humble submission, then think over it again, 

Then Sage said to Bharata, Shaking off all scruple, my dear child, tell your dear brother, who is an ocean of kindness, what is there in your heart, 

Bharata realized that the whole responsibility had been thrown on him to relate what the turmoils of his heart, unable to speak, becoming thoughtful at the moment, thus spoke, I know the disposition of my master, who is never angry even with an offender, to me he is peculiarly kind and affectionate, I have never seen him frown even in play, even from my infancy I never left his company and at no time did he damp my spirit, have realized in my heart the benevolent ways of my lord, who would have me win a game even though I had lost it,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please