GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, October 17, 2023

abide in the fire until I have completed the destruction of the demons,

 Jai Sri Ram,

Having consoled Suparankha he boasted of his strength in many ways, but retired to his palace full of great anxiety, and could not sleep the whole night,

Among gods, human beings, demons, Nagas, and birds, he thought, there is none who can withstand my servants, as for Khar and Dushna, they were as powerful as myself, who else could have killed them, 

Had it not been the Lord himself, if therefore the lord himself, the delighter of the gods and the reliever of earth's burden, has appeared on the earth, I will go and resolutely fight with him and cross the ocean of mundane existence, adoration is out of the question in the demoniac body, which is made up of ignorance, such is my resolve in thought word and deed,

And if they happen to be some mortal prince I shall conquer them both in battle and carry off the bride, having thus made up his mind, mounted his chariot and drove off alone to the spot where Marica was living by the sea shore When Laxman gone to the woods to gather roots, fruits, and bulbs, Rama Spoke to sita, Listen with care, I am going to act a lovely human part, abide in the fire until I have completed the destruction of the demons, so sooner Sri Rama told her everything in detail then Sita impressed Image of the lord's feet on her heart and entered into the fire, leaving him only of a shadow of hers, Laxman did not know the secret what rama done behind the curtain, 

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please